Thread: Pressure headache worried about tumours

Pressure headache worried about tumours

I've been getting this headache the last 5 days, it starts on one side if my head and it feels like a lot pressure, dull, the pain is quite intense it goes infront of my eye which causes my eye a lot of pain. I don't think its a migraine as I've had one before and its a lot different. It comes and goes, it hurts when I move my head sometimes too.

I don't normally worry about headaches but I don't feel right about this one. Just to clarify the doctor did check for any pressure behind my eyes and said it was fine and probably just tension. Can tension cause this amount of pain? I have been clenching my jaw alot recently and shoulders feel stiff.

I've also noticed changes in my mood which is worrying me. I think I have balance problems and trouble remembering certain things. I've also been getting body twitches which has made me worry if its a fit? I'm not sure..

So in a nutshell my main fear here is a brain tumour which I know sounds silly but I cant seem to understand what's causing the pain to be so bad. I'm very tense, anxious, been crying slot recently too. Should I go back to the doctors. I don't know anymore. I get so fed up with this worry that in the end I just don't care what happens to me so much.

Please please can someone help me

Re: Pressure headache worried about tumours

Hi I had these types of headaches a couple of weeks ago, mine last over a week.

It goes after a while you just have to focus on something else and not the headaches, I know easier said than done. It still worries me when I get headaches and think just like you, but, you're not alone. I know tension headaches can vary in severity, mine feel like my head is in a clamp, or if someone is pushing the sides of my head really hard.

Thankyou, you think its tension then?

Hi I suffer from these pressure head feeling on and off. I have nasal polyps which doc thinks is the cause had ct brain and sinus scan as I was worried about brain tumour, but both were fine. Worrying certainly doesn't help so maybe a visit to your doc will put ur mind at rest...

Thread Information