Thread: Thank You

Thank You

I am moved today to want to thank No More Panic for being a very straightforward type of web site. So many web sites today are so complicated and keep changing. They are constantly asking for your real name, telephone number; link to this account, link to that account. They want all sorts of personal, invasive information and you can’t move on their website without 100 other people being notified.

Thank you, No More Panic, for being consistently clear, simple and friendly over the 6 years I have been a member here. It means a lot to be using a site where you feel welcomed and not overly scrutinised.

Re: Thank You

Well said, Rain

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Aww thank you Rain and Wolfie

We have also kept NMP free of advertisments, despite many people contacting me and asking to buy advertising space on here.

I think it keeps it cleaner and clearer as well without adverts popping up all over the place.

The downside to this of course is that the money would come in handy to help pay for NMP but it is something I chose to do.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I love there being no adverts, it really does make a difference

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

I couldn't agree more Rain. thank you NMP

Awesome post Rain and I couldn't agree more, it shows how much da Boss really cares for us as members, future members and what an amazing gift from God she has to ensure this site serves as many folks as need in their time of need. So appreciate NMP ever since joined todate xxx

Yes, I totally agree with everything you say. All the people who run this site are selfless individuals and deserve all the praise we can give them.

Not being bombarded with requests for personal information to be passed on the third parties makes this such a relaxing place to be.

Advertising is also very annoying, constantly flashing before your eyes.

BobbyDog

Thread Information