im back searching for answers having previously had weird head pains that started last july and lasted till early november last year... december was a really good month for me apart from my hubby losing his job :(
anyhow the ha had subsided as soon as i got a letter confirming my appointment with the neurologist,which happens to be this wednesday.
so end of nov,all dec and begining of jan my head pains had virtually dissapeared (without meds) just the odd twinge in left side every few days but nothing alarming untill last week.
head pains started coming back and with it a few other issues, i have a small white patch on by left tonsil, doc and dentist dont seem concerned, doc said it should clear up as it was my white cells fighting a viral infection which i was unaware i had doc said it would take a week to clear, that was 2 week ago
i cant stop looking at my tonisil and admit i have tried to take the white thing off thinking it was a tonsil stine but its not... so i did make my throat red and sore for a few days.
along with this the head pains came back and now my left collarbone,neck and cheek all get some pain from time to time... on same side, its almost as though there is something defo wrong with me or my right side is totally numb . i also noticed today that i have 3 small tiny pimples on my bottom limp, not sure if they are related in anyway or not .
aswell as this throat is inflamed and irritated but not sore to swallow or anything, there are also no lumps on neck or collarbone... i did the inevitable and googled and came up with sinusitis?? but i just dont know anymore :( so here i am back to square 1, what i really think is that my left side is riddled with various cancers

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

ANYONE :(