Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "The nomorepanic maneaters"

"The nomorepanic maneaters"

Hi everyone,
    Once again the X Factor is back on our tv screens.
    For the last 2 weeks i have watched it and have thought to myself that there are members of this site who have got brill voices and could do a lot better than some of the ones that have auditioned for this years series.
    I know for a fact that ju is a great singer and also that wobbily lin sings like a lark. (pilark)
    I am sure that by the time next year comes we could put together a group who would do really well.
    Im not a great singer myself but im sure i could organise the choreography.
    Manmoor and nicjay i really hope you consider auditoning. Im sure you do well with the rest of the maneaters.
    If theres anyone else interested in being a member of this group please get in touch with me.
    Il be your manager and will only take a 50% of your earnings if you become successful.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care
    LYNN

hey lynn

Oi, ye won't get a penny outta me woman. I've worked hard to get my voice to where it is now. It's not easy being a pilark ye know. Takes a lot of hard work. So sod off.
    And lynn I know you sing like a crow so ur in girl, ye can't escape. You have to b the lead singer...
    Mandy moo can do backing vocals cos she used to lookin over my shoulder.. and Lindalou on guitar cos she is a hard biatch
    O wot can we sing?????...hummmmm....'so matcho he's gota b so matcho', or 'I'm forever blowing bubbles'.....'sex on the beach'.... god the list is endless. I can't wait to get me teeth into Simon Cowell, me an Sharon will get pissed with Ozzy, and as for Louis oh just come ere an gimme a big cuddle.
    Comeon you lot. We the maneaters....................
    And watch out for that lynn one she wants all your money ................

Take care,

Lin.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'll just be Mr Nasty and bag all the loot

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

omg you nutters can i be one of the maneater lol
    i was feeling lil down until i read this post
    i knew loopylynn (mom2) would of cheer me up
    and she has
    lol thanks mom2
    bellxx

Lynn

I'm not a maneater well not in public anyways! I love all men but that would not be reciprocated if i was to try to sing. The men would run a mile if i were to attempt to sing-i definitely do not have the voice of an angel or the manners come that! I consider myself the silent type maybe i could just shimmy in the background whilst you audition.

By every other definition of maneater i still am one except i don't sing!

Nicola
    xxx

Im disappointed with how many want to audition so far.
    Come on we really need get this group sorted and on the road.
    Ive sorted out a couple of gigs so far so that should give you some encouragment to audition.

The first one is close by me and is in a gay bar.
    The 2nd one is in the red light area of stoke on trent.

Im up for doing a solo if need be. Il sing "Over the hill and far away" or i might even sing "Climb every mountain" thats if someone will buy me a good pair of hiking boots.

If some of you cant sing how about humming?
    Just dont take a shower for a month then youl do fine.

Look forward to some more volunteers

LYNN

Hi Lynn,

I am deeply deeply upset that you think of me as a maneater. You have really upset me saying this. Just cos I love men dont mean I eat them. I could think of more better things to do with them. Lmfao Lynn yer an eejet hope I fooled you there haha. Im up for the job with Lin as me back-up cos shes always 2nd best anyway lmao.

Take Care

Mandyxx

lmao @ Lynn.

To be quite frankly honest, I dont think it would work. Lin and Mandy would definately eat Simon Cowell, poor old Louis Walsh would probably die of a heart attack and the gracious Ms Osbourne would definately be jealous of the other 'nutter' women in the Audition Room.

I somewhat feel I shouldnt have posted this, as Mandy will probably come and break me windys now, but hey ho, I have insurance.

If you dont take my advice and indeed continue with your efforts, I do know of a good voice coach, and have spoken to him regarding your proposed efforts. He would be happy to work with you all, provided he is allowed to sit behind 3inch bullet proof glass.

I wish you luck!

Ross xxx

------------------------------------------------
    Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

Thanks for your post ross.
    I really do think we may need a help with the voice coaching.
    Another thing that we need is someone who can design the costumes. If i have to be in the group then i will really need that boob job i so need.
    Also does anyone know of a good plasterer?
    I think plaster might be better than foundation cream for a few of them that hope to be in the maneaters.
    Also great news! Ive found another venue for the maneaters to sing at.
    The home for the chronically deaf.

Thanks for all your good luck messages.
    But really we dont need them if im the manager.

Take care
    LYNN

Ross hope you find someone soon to replace your windys before the rain comes lol. Lynn I could design the costumes as I've a good eye me for detail but they may be scant I can tell ye so I wont need much material so hopefully that'll keep the costs down a bit. The foundation well now please please dont let me do without me makeup cos without it I'm dog rough and thats on a good day. I do have a voice like an angel tho and thats a plus. Let me know when rehearsals start as I'm dying to get it on.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information