Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: "The nomorepanic maneaters"

Re: "The nomorepanic maneaters"

YAY I"M IN! I"M IN!

I'll have to start work on my acceptance speech for when we win the Brits.

In the meantime Mandy, I ain't walkin' anywhere, as Granny assures me I have a choice of skates or a push bike, I'm going to opt for the skates. Will just get myself along to Halfords for safety helmet, knee pads, shin pads, elbow pads, safety goggles and safety gloves, and bubble wrap the rest of myself incase I fall. A girl can't be too cautious!

Thank you so much for helping me out with the eyebrow problem Granny, got me thinking, might have to hire an industrial strimmer to do the legs and bikini line too.

Mandy, I am well in with the idea of Phill and his diggeredoo, but are australian's allowed to take part in BRITAIN' got talent? Someone may have to use their talents to ensure he's able to participate.

I was giving the small matter of what to sing some thought. What about "Flying Without Wings"? We could add the twist of actually stage diving off the stage onto the judges just to show that we really can fly without wings.

Thank you SO SO SO much for letting me be a part of this.... I'm off to start on my acceptance speech, so many people to thank.... my mum, dad, sister, doctor, psychologist, pyschiatrist, pharmacist...............
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Pooh its a pleasure!
    Ive had a brill day today ive found out primark is giving us discount on our clothes for the show!
    Half price for knickers, jelly bras and black socks!!!!
    How good is that?!?!?!
    So the outfit is sorted!
    Im planning my acceptance speach at the brits.
    My first thanks will go to my dentist for my teeth that are now sparkling clean and in a jar in the bathroom,
    then I will thanks Boots chemist for all the anti wrinkle cream ive bought from them.
    And last but not least........
    tena lady!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What would i do without my tena lady?

Take care
    LYNN xx

Excellent news on the outfits! Think Tena would give us sponsorship? lmfao
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

omg pooh you better hope the do sponser you cos half the friggin country will be sueing when you lot make em pmsl.

kellie xxxxx

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information