Thread: This is day 1 of the rest of my life....

This is day 1 of the rest of my life....

well the worst week of my life has happened and hurts to say but think i hit rock bottom.

can't say all the things on here but... still off sick, family in hospital, NO sleep, major life decisions had to be made, arguments and rows off the scale to name a few.

Decided today is Monday... awful January is nearly over as we head into February on Friday. Fresh week going into a fresh month and my life has got to start here.....

...there that it for now.... trying to be positive..... it going to be a long ... wots the word and going to have to be patient with myself and take things slow which is hard for me...very hard but try and do small things and build up.....
    Hope to look back at this later on in the year and hope I am out of this deep dark place...

thank you for reading....

---------- Post added at 05:31 ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 ----------

maybe this shouldnt go in success stories.... not sure what people think or their opinions... comments much appreciated....but really trying..... and managed 3 hours sleep with no break last night so that is also major!!!!

Re: This is day 1 of the rest of my life....

This is a success story, you now know what you have to do in order to get better. Slow down........... If you are not sleeping keep your chores to a minimum. You are mentally strong enough to get over this and move forward to a better place in your life.

BobbyDog

thanks for these positive words sarah. yeh i want to be in a better place so much.
    feeling shattered already. think i might need a nap this afternoon, well depending on what time i get a doctors appointment for.

This is a great attitude Gemma! Take one step a time and you will make steady progress that you can build on. You have a great opportunity to use this time to think about what you want from your life and start working towards making it happen

OMG! ate in public today... went to pizza hut... panic and in state this morning as it would be .. um well no more but um um would be my day to work so wasnt sure bout leaving house and um um i dont do eating in public and just went in to enquire at first but it was empty, just me and her in and then two other ppl but couldnt see them and they couldnt see us.... so ate some pizza and some salad.

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    OMG! ate in public today... went to pizza hut... panic and in state this morning as it would be .. um well no more but um um would be my day to work so wasnt sure bout leaving house and um um i dont do eating in public and just went in to enquire at first but it was empty, just me and her in and then two other ppl but couldnt see them and they couldnt see us.... so ate some pizza and some salad.
    This is great progress, Gemma! Keep up the good work

So glad to see the back of Jan and now we in feb and so looking forward to tellin you all, all my little success stories on here.

finally bought a jar yesterday for me to put all my positive things in from 2012.... didnt have any until other day but this week got quite a few things to write on paper and put in it.

Well done Gemma, keep up the good work.

so pleased for you.

knew too good to be true :(

gosh i havent been on here for so long..... been bad, really bad
    but had good few couple of days
    and got a busy day today...... i am (yes me....) going out for tea! and I am going to watch dance (hopefully back to it very soon!
    tomorrow for a uni reunion!!!!! and Sat Leeds meet!!!! and mega busy inbetween all of these things too!!!!

Thread Information