Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally took my first trazadone

Re: Finally took my first trazadone

Aw otter I'm soo glad you got a good nights sleep and you're not feeling too bad today, hopefully this will be the one
    What is dbt? Yeah it's feels good now I feel like I'm getting somewhere with the cbt, he's also been doing some emdr with me which is good.
    Oh I'm the same without sleep I'm just soo teary xxx

Urgh! Didn't sleep well last night. Been up since really early as I had an appointment and not been able to nap this aft. Not feeling at all groggy or dozy on it though so I guess that's good.

DBT is a year long course of skills and therapy to help people with borderline personality disorder cope. Todays appt was a review of how I was when I started it compared to when I finished. It's def made a difference but I think she went a bit overboard and made it sound like I'm cured when I'm actually still feeling just as bad, just not letting my whole life fall apart as often.

What's emdr?

I'm feeling all stressy that I can't sleep and stuff keeps going wrong. My shoulders feel like I've been bodybuilding. Move over Arnie Schwartzenegger!

Ugh I'm the same haven't slept well last few nights...it's sooo frustrating!

Emdr is 'eye movement desensitsation and reprocessing. It's to help you with any traumatic events in your past that affect you today they use it a lot for PTSD. I'm finding it very helpful, though it is upsetting at times but on the whole it's kicking down all the foundations holding my anxiety together. It basically makes you see the situation for what it is rather than what your own perception of it is.

This explains it better http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/emdr-what-is-it

Yeah I think sometimes they just don't listen to what you're saying!

I know how you feel with the shoulders my right side is terrible with muscle tension.

I'm sorry you are having trouble sleeping too. I hope you can get some rest soon. It makes everything so much more difficult!

I was finally exhausted enough to get some sleep last night. Not had any bad reaction to the trazodone so far but it's def not helping with sleep.

Emdr sounds really interesting. I really glad it is helping with the core issues.
    I'm joining a group in May to help deal with my core issues so fingers crossed!

Hot bath on the cards for today, try and ease my shoulders a bit.

Bit giddy today and having trouble focusing. Hope it will fade over time.

Dentist tomorrow so well anxious.

Hi Guys
    I'm new to the forums and have only just read this, Im taking Trazadone too, and wondered how you both are doing?
    Jo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information