Thread: Side of head pressure and twitching

Side of head pressure and twitching

I keep getting this randomly, pressure on the side of my head above my right ear, and it twitches too, or more of a bubbling sensation.
    Could someone please reassure me if they have had this before? It's really getting to me.
    Because I've had Tinnitus for quite some time now which hasn't gone for over a month it's worrying me that I have a brain tumor or something of the sort.

The twitching/bubbling sensation will only happen when the pressure is there. The pressure isn't always there, it'll come and go throughout the day and on some days it won't come at all.

Gahh :( I've resorted to Googling and it's not making it any better :(
    The more I think about it, it feels like it's effecting the right side of my face too, around the cheek area

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

It's in my temple as well and just infront/above my right ear

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

It feels as if the side of my face (right side) cheek area is feeling the pressure and it's hard to explain, I would say numb but it isn't numb.
    Last edited by RVP; 30-01-13 at 18:04.

Re: Side of head pressure and twitching

Hows your neck??? I have neck issues and anything that tightens your neck muscles can cause these type of sensations. I get a feeling as if a large insect is crawling up and down my temple with a feeling of pressure or it feels as if someone is pulling my face down on that side or the whole cheek tingles.

I think my neck is okay, it's not hurting or anything..
    It doesn't feel as if something is crawling but twitching where my temple is, and the pressure is in my head/ear now and effecting my cheeks and around that area. Making my right eye water slightly
    Last edited by RVP; 30-01-13 at 20:04.

Just to make sure.. because i'm a noob..
    If I did have a brain tumor or something, my blood which I had done on Monday at A&E wouldn't have come back healthy right?
    Even though I went complaining of chest pain, I'm sure it would have shown some abnormality in the bloods taken.
    Last edited by RVP; 31-01-13 at 00:18.

I get this all the time. It also really freaked me out, but it has been on and off for years now. I was told that it is all related to allergies and the inner ear. Like some people get sniffles with allergies, I get inner ear issues, which feel exactly like what you described.

-- Anonymous

Thread Information