Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My ATOS medical

Re: My ATOS medical

I saw some posts on facebook about groundhog day but didn't know what it was We had a little more snow last night but it has already gone again so hopefully we will see spring soon too

Quote Originally Posted by Annie0904 View Post
    Back from my sickness review and couldn't be happier...I have a new line manager. They are changing the structure of things and my new line manager is someone I really like and find it easy to get on with . I plan to go back on 11th Feb just for 1.5 hours a day then gradually increase my hours over a month.
    Annie, I am so pleased for you

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

I had an email from one of my work colleagues who I spoke to yesterday and she said she didn't think I looked well enough to be going back! Not what I wanted to hear I guess :(
    Yes but at least they were honest with you, that counts for a lot you know

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

2 of my students have emailed me to say they are excited about me going back
    What a huge and lovely compliment for you, people only make the effort like this when they mean it. This is firm testament to your strong worth to these people and I would imagine just the boost to your confidence you need right now.

Annie you need a ground hog!!!!!! Lol (do you even have them over there?) Hoping spring comes soon for you also.

Quote Originally Posted by panickyme View Post
    Annie you need a ground hog!!!!!! Lol (do you even have them over there?) Hoping spring comes soon for you also.
    No we don't have ground hogs here x

---------- Post added at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Tessar You are right they were honest with me and I know I don't look well. This accident with my foot has really taken it out of me and I need to get my strength back, I look in the mirror and think is that me?!

I have had a letter today saying I will get ESA and will be in the working group what ever that means. I am pleased about that as after my first week phased return made my anxiety worse, work have agreed to a compromise agreement and I will leave work next Thursday.

Hi anni

Do you mean you finishing work now?

The work related activity group means, means you will be paid for 352 days at the work related group rate think it's 99 pound week. You will maybe asked to go to the jobcentre for up to 6 visits in that year to see how you are if you want to go on any courses and I think not sure you go to a job councillor( might not be the right term) for them to see what your interested in doing etc.

How long have you put put in the work related activity group for it should say on letter. But anyway you can only get it for 12 mths, contribution(ie national insurance) then you go on to income based national insurance where it goes on how much money is coming in your household.
    If you want to you can appeal and see if you get in the support group where you stay in it as long as you past for support group and no 12 mths contribution limit. Hope this helps
    Last edited by clio51; 20-02-13 at 17:17.

I am finishing work on 28th Feb. I am hoping I can find something less stressful though so not really wanting to stay on benefits if I can manage to get some other work. Will just have to see how it goes. Thank you for the info Clio, I appreciate it x

Good idea anni, less stress is always good do it when you feel right.
    Best wishes. X

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information