Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My ATOS medical

Re: My ATOS medical

So its a good day eh, dont get those too often

Mine wasnt too bad, she tried putting words into my mouth, tried to catch me out a little, but when you are telling the truth it makes it impossible to do that doesnt it, so im happy, left them with all of my letters from doctor, psych, etc so im not worried at all.

Glad you got work sorted, lets hope it goes well for you Annie and you can get some normality back in your life in the future!!

I hope so Dazza and I hope everything sorts it self out for you too.

I'm glad both appointments went well for you. It's good that you will have a manager you get on with very well; hopefully it will make work easier.

Sparkles I am so happy about my new line manager, she is lovely. I have worked with her before and get on well with her. I can't believe how different I feel knowing that x

Pleased for you Annie xxx

Thanks Alma, I just hope I can cope with it..I feel like a weight has been lifted off me though having the new manager.

Sure you will be fine Annie, it's good news you have a date to go back and I am pleased your ATOS appointment was successful. You deserve things to go well for you.

Wow I am also surprised you found a sympathetic ATOS assessor after everything I have heard about them but that sounds hopeful. I'm glad it went well.

A new line manager that you know and trust sounds like a great change. Being able to trust your manager and talk to them is really important. Going back for 1.5 hours a day sounds a good idea too. I wasn't expecting to go back until Monday but I made the snap decision to go in this afternoon for a couple of hours. It really helped starting on a Friday afternoon, it was the quietest time of the week with the fewest people around and everyone is in a good mood. Just thought you might find a Friday an easier day to pop into the office but I don't know how your job works exactly. I am feeling less anxious about Monday now. I was feeling awful on my way into work but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting (things rarely are!)

I work in a school but they have agreed for me to go in for the last lesson of the day for my first week. Mornings are the worst time for me with anxiety so my phased return will go backwards through the day. I am pleased that your visit to work went well for you.

Annie I'm so glad that both your appointments went well

On your return to work, just take it each day as it comes, just go slowly and build up your hours steadily I'm sure you're going to be just fine, just make sure it's baby steps to start with, we'll all be here to support you

Dazza your appointment sounded better than your first so I hope that all will be well for you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information