Thread: period, mentrual cycle, panic, weakness

period, mentrual cycle, panic, weakness

I started my period today and feel very weak like I'm going to faint, feel like I'm going to die I'm getting really scared. I feel like I'm going crazy I woke up sweating from dreaming so much bad things, does anyone else feel faint on their mentrual cycle I'm starting to really panic, I have felt like this in the past and I convince myself that something is certainly wrong with me. Please help

Re: period, mentrual cycle, panic, weakness

I have gone through the menopause now but when I had periods I always felt like that the first couple of days. i have low pressure and it was always even lower at that time x

Re: period, mentrual cycle, panic, weakness

Hi, I often feel faint, weak/no energy, headachy...I could go on!! You may have a hormonal imbalace, that would certainly make you feel faint & generally unwell.
    You could maybe go to your Dr and ask for a blood test, ask them to do a full blood count and also check your Thyroid count.
    Also you could try taking an iron supplement, you could be slightly aneamic (sorry don't think I've spelt that right!!).
    If your GP doesn't help you...sometimes they're not very willing to do blood tests as they are expensive, you could try a homeopathic Dr or a naturapath, I have used both as I suffer with a hormonal imbalance and hebal/homeopathic remedies have really helped me.

Good luck and please try not to worry, it is something that can be treated x x

Thread Information