Thread: Feeling Lonely got no friends :'(

Feeling Lonely got no friends :'(

Hi everyone, I'm feeling very lonely I have no friends :'( I've got learning difficulties and have never been given a label so find it hard to cope because noone understands me. Anyone feel like me? Please comment i need cheering up so depressed :'( Thanks everyone who takes there time to read this.

Re: Feeling Lonely got no friends :'(

Hey there,

I'm feeling lonely at the moment as well, looking around and seeing no one really there - it can be difficult. But, sometimes, there are people around - we just can't see them right now.

With regards to friends, it's always difficult to make a friend, but you will - there are something like 60 billion people in the world - out of all those people, you can guarantee that there will be people who want to know you for who you are, be there for when you need them to and vice versa.

Don't give up. You can and will get through this.

Chris

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Hi Chris, thanks and yeah thats exactly it :'( and true just can't see it at min. big hugs to u too whats up? And i try too

Ah, hugs to you too hun - we'll both get through this, just takes time. Not really up to much, being a 'good' student and studying away of course, haha, what about you?

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Thanks for the hugs bk need them and awwww good lad bless ya. I been working lol oh the joys and indeed we will :'(

Thanks hun

Working - awww, lol, I hope you get the weekend off! If so, you can just relax as much you as can, do your favourite things and be nice to yourself, sometimes it can do wonders!

Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

Anytime and i have thank god and will do looking after my 18 week old puppy also going out for a meal with bf and family to celebrity my brother birthday that was on Wednesday

Aw, you have a puppy! I have such a soft spot for baby animals, I will admit...lol. The meal sounds like it'll be a great time, enjoy and have a great time!

Hey, if you need someone to talk to or anything, you can send me a message on here if it will help - will be more than happy to PM back.

Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

I do indeed and awwww bless ya and will do thank you i will send u a PM in a min

Thread Information