Thread: Fast heart rate?

Fast heart rate?

Hi everyone. For the past few days I've noticed that my heart rate is fast, usually normal around laying or sitting, but goes up into the 90's or 100's when standing and higher when walking :( I'm scared its due to a problem with my heart, I've had 3 ECGs and an echocardiogram done in the past year and they all came back fine.

Also, sometimes I notice that my heart like stops for a moment, like its slowing down for a second. I'm worrying that's something serious too!! :(

I'm so fed up with it all. I can't seem to get any joy from anything or anyone. Nothing seems to help. I saw my doc a week ago before this pulse thing, and he wrote down on the thing "no more treatment required"! I think not! Its as if no one even the doc understands what I'm going through :(

Re: Fast heart rate?

I am going through the same exact thing right now. It is very frustrating. My heart does not feel right. But, I have got it checked out and the doctors say it is fine. I am trying so hard to wrap my mind around the fact that this is just another symptom of anxiety. It is SO hard. Yesterday my heart was racing so fast I thought I was going to black out. I clocked it at 160. I was not doing or thinking about anything... It is so hard for me to accept it is anxiety. But, I also feel like I have done all that I can. I got it checked out, they tell me it is fine... I am sorry I don't have wise words of wisdom, but please know you are not alone in this.

-- Anonymous

Thread Information