Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sertraline 50mg

Re: Sertraline 50mg

Had a good sleep last night, feeling good. No anxiety. It's my day 15. Does medecine work already?

Hi
    Am on day 13 of 50mg Sertraline and feel very up and down. I am having horrible intrusive thoughts that send me into panic attacks at times - although the panic does appear to be slightly less then before.

Today I feel very nauseaus and I have no appetite at all. Everything tastes horrid. Dry mouth too. I have been on loads of different anti-depressants over the years but none have given me these side effects before. Or is it just the Anxiety?

Anyway, I want to stick with the Sertraline. I know things can get worse before they get better. I hope we can try and support each other here.

^Goodluck.

I'm on day 11 and just feeling impatient waiting for signs of the benefit. I know it can take 2-4+ weeks to help but its quite frustrating as it feels like nothings happening. As far as side effects its still very gentle for me, just a bit of extra lethargy early in the evening.

Was a bit anxious yesterday, didn't sleep well last night, but feeling better today. Anxiety is not so strong now and I started to eat better. Still dry mouth. Try to eat even if you don't want to (may be drinking yogurts or soup). I felt worse and more sickish if I would not eat.

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

I want to go to bed about 8pm as feel very sleepy. So i go to bed about 9.30-10pm. Morning are the worst as I don't feel like myself, may be a bit low and don't want to get out of bed and feel a bit anxious. But as I get up and start to do things I begin to feel better. Good luck to everyone. And if you have any questions just ask.

day 18. Had not too bed night. Went to bed about 9.30, waked up first time 4.35. Then satyed in bed till 7.00 and felt good enough to take my dog for a walk. Feel much better this morning, ate well and didn't feel sick. Dry mouth is the only one problem through the night and till lunch. Just keep drinking water.

Hi
    Am on now day 15 and upped the dose to 75mg on GP advice.
    Have been feeling more relaxed today but that may be because I have decided to take my Ativan in very small doses throughout the day - have cut them up into 4. Made a decision today to do this as it has been very hard coping with the added anxiety and intrusive thoughts whilst the Sertraline is building up in my body

Day 19. OMG! hardly slept last night. only 2,5 hours after 1 tablet of diazepam. just could not relax at all. i felt very irratable and agetetting, felt all my muscles on the back and shoulders. could not stay in bed.
    I think I've done too much yesterday. didn't have rest during work, then went swimming, then food shopping, then streifgt away to the cinema with my husband. missed the tea time, had our tea about 9.30pm. Istarted to feel a bit low (may be tired) after swimming.
    So all night had anxiety (not too strong), agetation, got up at 6am as started to feel very sick. managed to have drinkijng yogurt, porridge and now i'm having a cup of tea. in general feel horrible, cant understand what is it anxiety, medecine, sleepless night?

I take 100mg of sertraline,1 daily,I started off at 50mg but I went back to docs as I felt no benefit,he put me on the higher dosage about 3 months ago,I was lucky as I never had any side affects apart from the dry mouth x

Day 20. Had a good night sleep. Feel normal but I will take it easy today. Won't try to do to many things. Going to gp tomorrow.

Had a lovely day yesterday. I felt very good!
    Today is day 21. Went to see my gp and she told I'm doing great! She is not going to increase my dose (she told we don't need to). SO I'M HAPPY!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information