Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sertraline 50mg

Re: Sertraline 50mg

Day 28, yesterday was not good for me. Started to feel anxious in the everning, I didn't have it so bad for long (may be a week ). Had to take diazepam but it seems didn't help me for a while. Just could nit fall asleep. Eventually fall asleep at 2am on the sofa downstairs and slept for 4 hours till 6am, Waked up with anxirty, but feeling better now. Just tired and sickish. But was feeling reasonably well all week (since last Saturday) so I hope it\s judt this one day off. Normally after sleepless night feel more tired and sleep better. So hope tonight will be better.
    Good luck everybody.

Day 25 for me

Hate how I feel in the mornings

Feeling a bit better now but wish I could motivate myself to do something other than just sit here. This is not the real me!

Don't worry! you will be your normal you soon. It's just med and anxiety which make you feel like this.

Day 29. Slept well, so feeling better today. No anxiety. Have a little bit of headache. So medecine seems working for me.

Hi. Just registered for this site. My panick attacks started about 6 months ago. I was taking 50mg of Sertraline for about 12 weeks and my doctor decided to up my dose to 75 mg. I had to stop taking it because I found out I was pregnant. I just started taking 50mg again and I'm wondering if anyone knows how long I should wait before I up it to 75mg again? I've been taking 50mg for almost 2 weeks..

I went up from 50 to 100 after 2 weeks of sertraline. I dont think it matters really, I think the reason they gradually increase the dose is just because its easier with side effects to gradually build up.

Have the people who have gone from 50mg to 100mg noticed a much improvement?

Exclamation Re: Sertraline 50mg

I was on this for 4 weeks for depression....my god the side affects were terrible...muscle twitching, cramps, constant panic attacks with my top half of my body tensing....only good side affect was no appetite...i have stopped these...5th day with out them and am feeling better..has any one thought about the long term damage these tablets do??? i got off of them before i couldnt stop....no more drugs for me............think about it seriously my friends

I have to increase my Sertralone from 50 - 100mg.Do I take it as one dose in the morning,or divide it?What does everyone else do?

I have to increase my Sertralone from 50 - 100mg.Do I take it as one dose in the morning,or divide it?What does everyone else do?
    I would say if you have had minimal side effects so far to continue taking it at the same time you took your 50mg tablet in 1 dose and see how that goes.
    I take mine first thing in the morning. I don't take it in the evening because my sleep has been affected recently

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information