Hi guys. Freaking out again.

I keep feeling like i've not emptied my rectum after a BM. I've been having constant feeling of stools stuck in rectum for the last week. I've had this sensation in the past but it's got to the stage where i feel it so heavily. Nothing seems to help - not another BM, not a change in diet, not softer stools or bigger ones. It's just there all the time. Without providing TMI, i did have a feel inside and could not feel stools but it does feel weird and lumpy up there :(

My first thoughts are bowel cancer/rectal cancer which has now spread - a tumorous mass which is giving me the feeling of having stools up there when in reality there isn't :

I did complain to my GI docs several months ago about my changing bowel habits etc and he did a mini rectal scope but couldn't see nothing other than some bits of stool. But it wasn't a colonoscopy so how he can safely assume it's not the worst from that alone and being below the age of 50 idk.

I'm just so scared. Have booked appointment to see him again on Thurs. So petrified he will feel/see something ominious there again :( Does it sound like impacted stool (which i would assume would give me worse symptoms?), psychosomatic sensations or cancer? I'm consumed with fear.