Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phone call :(

Phone call :(

Just had a phone call from a man saying I was owed money and got my details from some company that I never had anything to do with and don't reconizge . My name and number he has.
    I get very worried when things like this happened. He'd said I had a loan and I've never had one. I didn't understand what company he meant it was letters but I've had nought to do with them!
    I get very worried when ever this happens as I think someone is trying to find me and has my details !

Re: Phone call :(

I get these phone calls just about every day Emma, I just put the phone down on them. They say they know you have had a loan and often even state an amount. They are just trying to get business. It is usually for PPI. Just hang up on them, they are so annoying.

Thanks.
    Very upset today mum told me I'd caused my brothers mental health issues and I'd be chucked out of home if he doesn't get better.:(
    She doesn't know about my mental health.
    She stormed in my room and said that. I asked how and she said by saying stuff like 'how back to me causing me to shout' she grabbed me and shook me to :(

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

She doesn't get I've suffered long enough.
    I've had enough!!

Sorry to hear that Emma :( Sending you hugs

If I ever have kids she won't be Part of Their lives I never want to see her again.
    Thanks annie

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

Who can I tell that can help me sort my life out?
    I can't go on.
    I don't feel any love for her and call her by her name not mum.
    She's not my mum only biologically

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

Who can I tell that can help me sort my life out?
    I can't go on.
    I don't feel any love for her and call her by her name not mum.
    She's not my mum only biologically

Emma, I am sorry you are feeling so upset tonight. Are you seeing a counselor at the moment that you can talk to or do you have a family member or close friend you can talk to?

I am hopefully meet a friend Sunday (I only have two ) for coffee and a chat. Also hopefully meeting the other one tommorow for evening for dinner and catch up etc...
    I am waiting for cbt at the moment but I now am considering going back to my counseller from ages ago.

Emma i can sense from your words that you are feeling very upset and hurt, can you get out of the house tomorrow for a while so that you are not in that environment and maybe meet your friend a bit earlier, I think you really need some care and understanding. Have you never told your parents how you are feeling?

2 good friends who are always there for you are worth more than a dozen who aren't I have 1 really good friend who I can talk to about anything at all and who I know will be there for me no matter what happens in my life

can you not get help in moving to alternative accommodation from social services?? it doesn't sound a healthy environment for any of you where you are right now :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information