Thread: In need of some on-line company

In need of some on-line company

Is anyone interested in being an on-line friend? I would love to exchange emails with men and women with similar interests and can offer friendship and advice (from experience) on depression, anxiety, health anxiety and panic attacks.
    Or we could just have a friendly chat.
    I'm going through a divorce and living alone for the first time in many years and finding it quite difficult. It would be lovely to wake up to a friendly email from someone.
    I own a plant nursery so enjoy the garden and outdoor living. I live on the coast of South Africa and like to walk the dogs on the beach as often as possible.
    I also read, watch TV, swim, drink wine and love to travel even if it's just an hour away.
    Hoping someone will respond.

Re: In need of some on-line company

Hi count me in plz

hi me too

Hi Becky, I'd be happy to have a chat with you. If you want just drop me a message

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot

Hi Becky I would be happy to chat too

I would be happy to keep in touch with you, and anyone else too that would like someone to write to. Send me a private message if you're interested. I'm online often during the day and I feel quite lonely lately so I would enjoy having someone to write to.

I think it's fascinating that you own a nursery since I'm a gardener. I just started my seeds a few days ago.

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by becky000 View Post
    Is anyone interested in being an on-line friend? I would love to exchange emails with men and women with similar interests and can offer friendship and advice (from experience) on depression, anxiety, health anxiety and panic attacks.
    Or we could just have a friendly chat.
    I'm going through a divorce and living alone for the first time in many years and finding it quite difficult. It would be lovely to wake up to a friendly email from someone.
    I own a plant nursery so enjoy the garden and outdoor living. I live on the coast of South Africa and like to walk the dogs on the beach as often as possible.
    I also read, watch TV, swim, drink wine and love to travel even if it's just an hour away.
    Hoping someone will respond.

I would be happy to be in contact via email too. I am a gardener also - my husband and I have a small lawn mowing and gardening business in New Zealand although I'm not working much at the moment because I've been sick and am at home a lot. Please send me a private message if you want to keep in contact - goes for anyone else too

Thread Information