Thread: Is there worse to come?/ prozac for depression

Is there worse to come?/ prozac for depression

Hi guys, i have read a lot of the posts on here and some selfishly are making me worry if im going to feel a lot worse, has anyone got on okay with fluox? had a bad pm today ( on day 3 after a week on citalopram) out of no where got really teary and felt like i wanted to curl up in a ball....weird..... this is all new territory for me..... am worrying that am due back at work in 3 weeks and reading the posts on here seems like people have had a tough time

Fingers crossed etc xx

cj
    x

Re: Is there worse to come?/ prozac for depression

Hey CJ.
    I think everyone reacts differently, I know someone who had so little side effects that it didnt bother them at all. I personally have good days and bad days on them. Though at the moment they are mainly bad but just think soon ill have more good days. I wish you the best on Prozac and this forum is full of lovely people who'll help you! Stay Strong

thanks, had a real wobble this afternoon, could have quite happyily upended the dinner table ' arthur fowler from eastenders xmas tree moment!' ( is anyone remembers that!!) but am okayish now! weird.....wonder whats going on in my brain....actually id rather not know lol

Everyone is different so side effects effect them differently, I am not saying it was easy but I felt so bad before I went on them I would have tried anything, it was not easy and I did hit rock bottom a few times as they can make you feel worse before they make you feel better but after five and half weeks when they kicked in I have felt better and it was so so worth it. Reading on here most of the drugs to help anxiety have side effects to start with so I think it is a case of being patient and getting through it.

I took Prozac some years ago and it worked for me and it was great. I hope it works the same for you. All the best.

Baggs

Hi. Ask your doctor for some diaziapam. Mine gave me 2 wks supply 2 x 5 mgs to help with the side effects.

Thread Information