Thread: No Panic Sheffield Group

No Panic Sheffield Group

Hi All

The Thursday Morning No Panic Sheffield group is restarting on 14th February .

The meetings will take place at 10am to 12 noon held every 2 weeks at St Matthews Rooms, Carver Street, (off Division St).

We welcome. all people who are suffering from Panic Attacks and want to share their experiences with, gain support from the group, and learn about the CBT method of managing anxiety.

There is no charge for the group but as we are a voluntary organisation, donations to our funds are gratefully received.

If you would like any further information please contact us (preferably by email)

In the case of bad weather please check our website for cancellation notices.

There is more information about No Panic Sheffield on our website www.nopanicsheffield.org.uk.

We also hold a fortnightly meeting on a Wednesday evening at 6.30 every 2 weeks, please check our website for dates.

Regards

No Panic Sheffield

C/O Rethink, Cumberland House
    176 Eyre Street, Sheffield, S1 4QZ0750 5712 164
    0750 5712 381

Last edited by venusbluejeans; 10-04-13 at 16:03.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: No Panic Sheffield Group

Went along for the first time yesterday - had to leave a little bit early as I was a bit mashed from a giant panic attack the previous day but well worth going to

Ahhh clockwork, glad to hear its worth going to. Might see you at next one , what the date of the next one do u know?

They are every two weeks so the next one is the 14th of March (ermmm assuming I've calculated correctly!)

And now having actually done what I should have done in the first place and looked on their site yes it is the 14th - the upcoming dates for both sessions can be found on http://www.nopanicsheffield.org.uk/events-2

At the group they also mentioned about a stress management course run by IAPT which may be of interest - details are here - http://www.sheffieldiapt.shsc.nhs.uk...stress-control

Thanks Clockworkbrain

oh wow wish they did something like this near me :(

This sounds like it could be very helpful! Think I may pop along on the 14th March.

I was going to the event on the 14th (but could not remember the place, even though I did have two or three walks up and down) planning on going to the 28th March, I am going to the doctors on Monday for my review, so my Dad will mention something about my anxiety and worries.

Hi, I went to this group, the first time around for about 6 months found it very helpfull, the facilitators rebbeca and Chris ( if I've remembered their names correctly, where very good, really put you at ease, you don't have to feel pressured into saying anything, it was very relaxed and informative and done in a confidential way. I will be attending on the 28th as I've hit a bit of a blip with the Health Anxiety again. I hope it helps again this time! X

Hi All
    The next No Panic Sheffield Meeting is on Wednesday 10th April at 6.30pm.

We are still looking for donations of your unwanted DVDs. CDs etc to sell for our funds. You can drop them off at any No Panic Sheffield meeting or at Rethink on Tuesday mornings.

Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with all our latest news - just go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/No-Panic-Sheffield/175110112526880
    and click like. You can add any comments to us or to other menbers onto our facebook page but remember it is public.

You can also check out our website www.nopanicsheffield.org.uk

Regards

--
    Anne Dargue
    Volunteer Co-ordinator
    No Panic Sheffield
    0750 5712 164
    0750 5712 381

No Panic Sheffield
    C/O Rethink, Cumberland House
    176 Eyre Street, Sheffield, S1 4QZ

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information