Thread: Derealisation/depersonalisation thread/sub-thread.

Derealisation/depersonalisation thread/sub-thread.

Hello,

Firstly I have to say thank you to everyone who runs this site it truly has been a lifesaver in some of my worst moments.
    I wanted to ask if it was possible to have a thread dedicated to Derealisation and depersonalisation, as I have had this for about four months now and I have noticed there are quite a few people on here who have these symptoms.
    I know there is the symptoms thread and various others where it is possible to put posts of this nature but it would be helpful if it was right there to go on straight away.

Thank you for considering.
    And thank you again for the great site and brilliant information!
    Hannah x x

Re: Derealisation/depersonalisation thread/sub-thread.

Hi Hannah

I am glad NMP is helping you.

At the moment I am not adding any new sub-forums as I am having a rethink on the structure but I will certainly bear it in mind.

I am finding that a lot of people aren't using the forums we have and just constantly posting in Health Anxiety so I spend a lot of time moving posts around hence why I am going to rethink things a bit.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information