Hi peeps.

I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be going to Turkey with my two sons, my best friend and her two sons in July. By then I need to find £650 for flights, £200 for our apartment and since we are going for two weeks probably around £600/£700 spending money. I'm on benefits, I also work but I work less than 12 hours a week so it doesn't bring in much. The only way I could afford this is by not paying my rent for two months which will pay for the flights and room. Problem is I am already in arreas by £4,000 I have started paying this off and have never missed a payment.
My fridge freezer is pooped, it's hanging on by a thread and I know I will need a new one within the next 6 months. My oven doesn't work at all, so we only have use of the hob, grill and a microwave. My dining room is just floor boards and needs a carpet or laminate. There are other things too, like light shades, curtains ect that need buying.
Seeing my dilemma yet? It's stressing me out so much that it's making me moody and depressed. I really want to go to Turkey and my boys are really looking forward to it too. My friend talks about it and my little boy has been asking loads of questions ect. It would really upset him if I backed out now, my eldest is almost 16 so he would be a little more understanding, plus I wouldn't want to be the one to ruin it for my friends kids.
Then there is the house, I look around and think I need this, I need that and I'm finding it really hard to priotise and budget properly. I'm just so fed up with the whole thing, I need these new things but don't want to dissapoint people at the same time, especially the children.