Thread: Getting upset. Strange feelings from ectopics.

Unhappy Getting upset. Strange feelings from ectopics.

Hi all.

I'm having a rotten day. All day I've been having ectopics with the accompaning strange fluttery chest sensations.

I'm doing my best to relax my body and take it easy but they're just not subsiding and it's getting me down.

Just wanted to rant a bit

Re: Getting upset. Strange feelings from ectopics.

Know how you feel i get days like that it really gets you down all you want is to feel normal whatever that may be

Thanks for replying Bandsaw. When it's relentless it's so tough to keep your mind in check. Hope to feel normal soon - and I hope the same for you x

Hi Guys

I've also been going through a bad patch of these blasted things. I have suffered for many years and had so many holter monitors, scans etc but still, if I go for a while with hardly any then they start up again constantly I still have the same worry that this time maybe there is a problem.
    I'm also peri-menopausal and been told that can cause them too! great.

Hope you are feeling a little better today

luv
    Tracy xx

I have those days too! I can understand when they happen on stressful days, but when there's no reason for them it's really frustrating! Had one just now as I'm typing this, go figure.

these are my worst symptom i hate them and i also worry what if this time it's something serious i have my heart checked regular as i have a heart complaint but they've always said i'm o.k, i was even taken to A&E with severe palps kept in overnight but then let out the next morning and all it was put down to was anxiety and stress.. x

Ectopics have scared the pants off me recently, as they're a new symptom for me... I'm now on the way back up with this particular worry, as I've had a clear ECG and a mostly clear monitor result - all it showed really were 25 ectopics in 24 hours, which the doc says is normal.. the cardio person who interpreted my results said the same, no cause for concern... so i've calmed down about them, and in turn they're not happening as often, well not that I'm aware of anyway.

i had a weird patch of them lasting about a month, a couple of months ago. then a 2-week gap, 1/2 a day with TONS. then none since. no idea why. my blood pressure was also up around that time, it is normal now. possibly related? scans were normal. no explanation... but they did stop so perhaps yours will too?

Hope your feeling a little better, it`s an awful sensation, i have just returned from the docs as have been having ectopics most days and terrible at night it`s really getting me down so i know how you feel. Doc won`t refer me anywhere as states they showed up on ecg and are harmless and basically i have got to live with them. She did say they can go as quickly as they came so hopefully this will be the case for you and other sufferers, she advised to reduce caffine and alcohol and try not to get anxious as this makes it worse, really hard i know i hope this helps you take care

Thread Information