Thread: (Peaches)

(Peaches)

Hello I'm new

---------- Post added at 04:11 ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 ----------

Just new and learning how to use this site.I have been anxiety free for 11 years but last Sunday i woke up with crippling anxiety for reasons unknown to me I have been suffering all week with constant panic and major panicAttacks doctor have doubled my citalopram and seems to helping slightly have not taken the Xanax yet as am afraid of addiction. it is a hard thing to live with a but this site is a big help for advice and support

Hi (Peaches)

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: (Peaches)

A very big warm to you.

BobbyDog

Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Hi Peaches. Welcome. Hopefully just a little blip for you after doing so well for 11 years. Focus on this part not the blip. We all have them

hello peaches

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find lots of help and support, as I have.

Thank you all for the welcome and kind words

Hi & welcome

Thread Information