Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "The NMP Chit Chat Thread"

Re: "The NMP Chit Chat Thread"

Pleased you got the hugs sorted Did you look behind the sofa?

That's good pic. Will go and check now. Got distracted by a ringing sound which turned out to be my new phone!

Hi

I upset a friend in work today, some of it was her fault some of it mine, but now she is mad at me and I have to work with her tomorrow and I don't know what she will be like!! Not sure if that's a rant but it's made me feel a bit better.

Courage is not freedom from fear, it is being afraid and going on.

Anna I worry if I think I have upset people too. Maybe she will have forgotten about it by tomorrow and if not just apologise for your part in it and hope she will do the same

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1 View Post
    My rant is that we have lost the tv remote control. I have looked everywhere (cupboards, fridge, log basket) and it is driving me bananas as i hate losing things. i have a horrible feeling that I put it somewhere safe on the way out of the door when leaving to pick the kids up at school. However, i would prefer to believe that it was one of my kids ( one has a bad habit of hiding it from the other 2 but he usually owns up)or the other 5 who were here at one point in the day.

I do not ask for much, only to be able to pause my programmes when i need to put more washing in the machine or make my coffee or watch something I have recorded. on the bright side, am sure the woman with 11 kids has this problem on a regular basis!

I had a mini scare on a similar thing earlier... brought an armful of washing down, put it in the machine, switched it on... then realised I didn't know where my mobile phone was. All I could think in blind panic was that it was in the machine, getting drowned.....

Of course, it was sat on my pc desk where I'd left it before I went upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1 View Post
    That's good pic. Will go and check now. Got distracted by a ringing sound which turned out to be my new phone!
    It's a pity the remote doesn't have a ringer on too!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna C View Post
    Hi

I upset a friend in work today, some of it was her fault some of it mine, but now she is mad at me and I have to work with her tomorrow and I don't know what she will be like!! Not sure if that's a rant but it's made me feel a bit better.
    Take some cakes into work tomorrow

no remote, but 3 apple cores

behind the sofa!

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

Daisy sue, glad you found your phone!

Anna - Cakes into work is a good idea! An apology for you part good too. I always try to keep myself right otherwise I just end up feeling guilty. Does feel better to have a bit of a rant about these things too.

Off to check coat pockets......
    Last edited by sunshine1; 19-02-13 at 20:40. Reason: more info

Just a thought Sunshine...Do you have a shoe cupboard? If you are like me you may have put the remote in when you took your shoes out

Fed up with my teenagers, they take the cordless phones and dont put them back, when the phone rings, it search time for the phones. its a nightmare when you can not find them. would be good if they put one phone back on the charger. rant over....

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information