Hi all,

I introduced myself on here yesterday- here is my current concern...

It first started last October after a heavy night drinking, I woke up with the usual hangover. However, later on into the evening my body started to feel sore- especially the side of my breasts, rib cage and thighs.I stupidly googled it and guess what came up... so I had a major panic attack, started crying etc etc.

The soreness soon passed but the worry was still there so I mentioned it to my GP when I went in for something else (another worry). She didnt seem at all concerned with the alcohol soreness and said I would present other symptoms like itchy skin, night sweats losing weight. In fact since then I have seen another doctor who didnt seem concered either.

I have drank occasionly since, not as much but the soreness still appears, I seem to get more sore the more I drink. So I start panicing again.

In the last 2 weeks I have noticed a slighlty itchy neck/color bone. Its not persistant and usually come and goes- possibly starts to itch when I start worrying. I have also noticed the odd itchy foot, wrist, head all at different times but mainly my neck/chest area. *I've just started feeling itchy now just sitting typing*. I have not lost weight and not having night sweats.

Anyway, so I went back to the doctor and she has referred me to get x-ray and a blood test (I have had a load of general blood tests, all seem fine) but this one she didnt do. The x-ray is tomorrow but cant get blood done on Fridays :/.

She really isn't concerned and seemed reluctant to give me the referral but I am at wits end here. I did have a cough which I thought, 'this is it' but then I got the nose and turned into a full blown cold- the cough has now almost gone.

I have had previous bouts of quite bad tonsilitus in the past and have nodes which have stayed quite swollen and one in particular on the side of my neck. When I went with that ages ago she said they do sometimes stay up after infections. It has gone down considerably since my tonsilitus but today I am panicing that is something to do with it all. I have the odd little one here and there but these too have been there for ages.

I really struggling to deal with it. I know my appointment is tomorrow but im so scared

My fear that it is what i think it is and my and my partner are in the process of buying a house and really dont want it to affect out future

Any thoughts?

FR