Thread: A Year Gone By

A Year Gone By

It's been a little over one year since I began taking Fluoxetine. In the year of Fluoxetine, I have moved two states away, started a new job, adopted a shelter kitten, continued my heavy drinking, developed Eczema, have vivid dreams (since Day One on fluoxetine), stopped driving (haven't driven in 5 months), got used to my dose, met a new doctor, five minutes later got my dosage raised, now on 40 mg......

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two months after I moved. I wanted to go back home, but I didn't have the money. I've adjusted now. Not so much in a rush to go home. But score! Both parents have/had cancer! I'm a sure thing, right?

I live with my boyfriend. Moved in with him when I left my home two states away. We had sex a lot in the beginning. I think just because I think I thought that was what I was supposed to do. We have had sex one time this year. And it was only because I was drunk.

I skip work a lot. Just don't want to go. I don't laugh, or cry, or get excited, or get sad, or get mad.

That's my year on Fluoxetine.

Re: A Year Gone By

i feel the same way flouxotine kinda makes you feel numb like when i miss a day without them i do get emotional and cry! but i feel numb not much emotion towards anything ! at the begging of relatonships i think sex is a big part because its exciting and new like a honeymoon faze after that it seems more like an effort, and thats how i felt recently with my boyfriend! so every now and then i buy some new sexy underwear and sexy things and set a night aside tell him he has to stay in that night make everything all nice then surpise him with the new things you got! or if you are not the type of person to buy sexy clothes, then just be like tonights our night i want it to be special and drop hints all day at what you want maby send him a text of what you want then when it comes to it its all between you to it can make things feel more special! although i believe id prefer to be numb of flouxotine then the state i was before

I wasn't very interested in sex to begin with. I "abused" it during my youth, and i was a bit abused. I feel so bad for him. I don't even know how to fake it anymore. =(

i kind of know how you feel when i was younger i was abused which makes me feel weird about who im with at first i slept around as that was my way of dealing with it, now i am so scared of anyone i get in contact with an i hardly had sex for pleasure! have you to;d him how you feel cause you could try chat to him about it and say you dont enjoy it in the same way and see if you can come to an agreement like your wait agers inbetween sex to make it seem more special then when you do it make that like the best you ever had or something? if you would prefer to discuss this over private mail if youd prefer!

Thread Information