Thread: scared to do the dirty deed again

scared to do the dirty deed again

after 4 days with toothache, neck pain and severe shoulder pain which i have convinced myself is my heart although ECG 3 years ago i was told i had a perfect heart just bad anxiety i am now petrified to have sex with hubby incase i have a heart attack

is this normal and what would you guys suggest

Obviously i know its not my heart as i walked yesterday for miles despite being in pain , i know i couldnt have walked anywhere if i was about to have a cardiac problem

Re: scared to do the dirty deed again

if its the part that your scared about having sex with your husband that is the problem you could explain your worries to him and take it slow to start with to try get into it untill you stop worrying and as long as you have good communication with him you shud trust to bbe able to tell him to slow down and so on...

thanks annadavid

its the thought that i have a heart problem undiagnosed that scares me, not the actua; sex , just that it will make the heartattack happen

well if your doctor says nothings wrong do you believe him or is it more in your head like you dont feel right so you want to believe your self? if your not very very very old then its unlikley for it to happen anyway! and if your fit as you can be then your chances are very slim of having one best way to be ! but if you feel unsure you should go see your doctor for reassurance! but i meant like u could slowly ease back into sex if that makes, just so you can get more confident that it wont happen??!!

thanks hun

no worries hope i helped in some way x

Sounds like you're very tense, especially from the shoulder and neck pain. I started getting awful back pain at work and thought it was my current back problem playing up again but realised it was stress making my very tense, once I realised it I felt much better. Take a nice hot bath

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

Try asking your partner to help you relax first. Maybes give you a massage. This will help. Sex is good for you and if you could enjoy it. It may help take away some of the stress. For a while. Very unlikely it would cause a heart attack. Yes it's physical. But not like a marathon. You can ask your partner to do most of the work. Youd know if you were having a heart attack from the intense pain. Dont confuse that with anxiety palpitations. If anything was to happen. Your partner is there. Nothing more safer. X

Thread Information