Thread: Tingling sensation in chest when bending over, or standing up too fast.

Tingling sensation in chest when bending over, or standing up too fast.

I get a tingling, weird sensation when bending over sometimes. I got it today when I was in my car and stood up, and as I was walking I felt it. I reached for my pulse, and it felt "weak" but relatively fast. I'm willing to think they are esophageal spasms, because my symptoms happen usually 1-2 hours after eating, or even while eating. Moreover, I have noticed that my heart beats normally when it feels as if something was tingling in my chest. I've had a a 24 hour holter monitor before, and it showed about 19 PVCs, and 252 PACs and some small runs of SVTs, nothing to worry about according to my doctor. But I'm getting this tingling more often. I just talked to my cardiologist on Monday, and told him about an incident where I felt a big thump inside my chest followed by dizziness while pacing, he said, that it was likely a PVC while having a Panic Attack, nothing to worry about. Any of you get this tingling, funny sensation in chest when bending over, or squating, or even standing up sometimes?

Re: Tingling sensation in chest when bending over, or standing up too fast.

hi

yes i get a weird feeling when i bend forward its hard to describe sort of tickling feeling with a little bit of pressure. I have had it for quite a while now. somedays i get it some days i dont strange!!

hope this helps.

Lorraine

Thread Information