Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: account closure

account closure

I would like to close my account with immediate effect please.

Personal reason for this having to happen....

Thank you all for you help and support. It has been great being a member of nmp.

xtremx signing off

Re: account closure

O EXTREMX. WHY? IF U DON,T MIND ME ASKIN. IF U DO JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO! BUT YOU HAVE REPLYD TO SOME OF MY POSTS & THEY,V BEEN GOOD TOO. GONNA B MISSD. BUT PLEASE TELL REASON

Hello fruity,

I will be around till the end of the day my friend.

I have just caused personal upset to someone and it will affect how I use NMP so it is best that I leave as not to cause more upset.

I wish everyone a speedy recovery and I thank you all as every one on MNP has been massive help to me and in a way I hope I have been able to help others.

One real bit of advice..

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” ~ Groucho Marx

Why on earth are you going :-(

These things pass xtremx, give it time, don't be rash now!

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Your a great member, I know you might get annoyed at this but to abruptly leave has been a waste of time people writing extensive posts and replying to your threads. Such ashame, your choice but why???.

Don't leave

Hiya fluff..

Why on earth am I going?
    The fight against Anxiety is a hard one and I came to NMP to at first to help myself in understanding what is happening to myself and the kind people I have met have helped a lot (more than the doctors).

And second was to pass on what I have learnt form my experiences along the way (and still learning).

But I feel I have been a Hazzard to someones recovery so for that I'm truely sorry to that person so I have found it best to leave as to allow them to heal.

And in a way it feels like I have let every one down on NMP.

Sometimes we hurt the ones we love with the truth.. But if we love someone then we must be truthful even if it does hurt......
    ---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

These things pass xtremx, give it time, don't be rash now!
    Hi PanchoGoz ... In Time it will but for now this is the best.

Your a great member, I know you might get annoyed at this but to abruptly leave has been a waste of time people writing extensive posts and reply.

Don't leave
    Col... I understand and I do feel like I have let people down.

Thats is way I will be around till tonight to explain my best to people so it does not feel like people have wasted time on me (They have not).

Cheers both of you.
    Last edited by xtremx; 12-03-13 at 14:07.

Where are you going to go if you need help? This forum is fantastic! It Think you'd still benefit OR stay as a member just don't post, so at least we can pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremx View Post
    But I feel I have been a Hazzard to someones recovery so for that I'm truely sorry to that person so I have found it best to leave as to allow them to heal.
    Do you really think that 'someone' feels this is the case, that you've been a 'hazard' to their recovery??

I'd bet that isn't the case - I don't know any of the details, nor the person you're referring to - but often when we feel we've done something wrong by someone else, our feelings of guilt and upset are far more magnified than they need be...

Can you not just say sorry to the person, and let things settle?? It would be a real shame if you had to leave this whole community just because of an issue with one member.

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Where are you going to go if you need help? This forum is fantastic! It Think you'd still benefit OR stay as a member just don't post, so at least we can pm you.
    This Forum is Fantastic?
    Yes it is, It is the place to come it offers so much to people and Alex and Nicola and all forum members should be proud with what has been created.

I think yes I could possible still be of benefit (I hope I could be) and also still benefit from others knowledge.

But I can only leave that upto the person I have wronged.. (if you understand).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information