Thread: charity shop

charity shop

well i was well nervous just before i got threre but with the aid of my tablets i did it ( my gp says to stop praising the tablets so much ) it was a relaxed atmosphere , had some music playing which was nice , i was steaming close for the afternoon which was fine , the boss is really nice and said at 3 o clock if u want to to do something else as steaming is boring u can, i said no its cool its gotta be done .
    i dressed up smart and the time seem to go really fast a lot nicer bunch that the heart foundation they were all two faced and i didnt think they liked me.
    i dont no why but i felt a bit flat last night i was saying to my brother i should be elated i guess it's my negative side kicking in that if i have a dip im gunna struggle to do the job then be in trouble with the probation officer.
    but in the last three days ive been into town, played snooker, done a load of gardening , visited gran for some decaffee.

Re: charity shop

Well done Max pm'd you x

Thread Information