Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATOS Assessment

Re: ATOS Assessment

I recorded mine and made them aware of this when I sent my appeal. I also had an advice service backing me, hey presto I'm in the support group. Tho to be fare I do honestly have 3 support group descriptors so it should have happened anyway. Good luck with your appeal.

ive just read the whole post on this forum, how dare atos and the dwp feel they can play god with peoples emotions and lives, dazza, i secretly video recorded my assessment,and have it as clear as day that the rgn nurse asessor from atos told lie after lie,when i rang to complain about this and told them i can prove that they lied to assess me at zero points(astonishingly) they said if i use the recording i can be prosectuted. i then said,so its fair for the dwp to go round filming people on esa trying to see if there scamming.but i cant use a simple recording to show an atos assessor the scammed me.complete and utter *******s,this was in january and im still fuming about it now. makes my blood boil even writing this.

Which shows they have something to hide if they are saying you can't use it!

well if i fail the tribunal in any way, the recording will be posted right across the internet, youtube,facebook and any other forum i can get it on lol. the assessor wont get away with telling lies i can promise that

To my knowledge you can use a recording as evidence as long as you provide copies for the tribunal and dwp before the tribunal. But you need to type up the contents also so it can be read.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

Thanks Annie, missed your earlier post, more good news they owe me £103 in back payments which is great because I have lost so much weight (8lbs in the past 2 weeks) that I need to get some new clothes.

I got my P45 from work today. I know I made the right decision but not easy after 14 years working there.

New chapter, you WILL get better, then you WILL find a new path, just like me, as long as I can start getting some food down me at some point, either that or it's gonna kill me. Living on complan these days. Getting so much worse, cbt had better work or I'll be gone.

I hope it works for you Dazza, not nice when you can't eat. I was like that over the summer, just the sight of food made me cry :( You have been struggling to eat for some time now.

It's been a year, brief spell of getting slightly better last summer but choked again in October and gone down hill very quickly ever since, I'm gonna end up in hospital at some point I guess, I can't see it ever getting better, but I really hope it does. Everytime I try to eat or drink I think I'm going to choke, and no matter what meds or how much diazepam I take it doesn't get easier. Need to ring doctor tomorrow as the 8lbs is too much in a fortnight and due to my diabetes I have very high ketones again so looks like it'll be an emergency appointment yet again

:( I hope you get it sorted somehow soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information