Thread: currently, please help

currently, please help

i've been doing better with my anxiety but i keep getting these weird sensations.

i'm fairly active, i don't smoke, i'm normal weight, i don't drink or use drugs

my panic attacks were really bad these past few months. and i believe they were brought on by many health problems. i had an ear infection and when that happened i started panicking , then i had a tooth abscess, and then i got a cold and it developed into a sinus infection

i haven't had a day where i felt free from "illness" in 2 months. and i worry myself sick that i'm slowly dying because of all these things happening

it feels like my heart is failing because it palpitates and then i feel dizzy and i feel like i have a lump in my throat and it feels like i'm gonna pass out. i also have gas and my stomach is rumbling

at work (i work in a super market as a cashier) i'll be mid transaction and i have to stop to catch my breath because it feels like i'm going to pass out

i feel disoriented and my mouth is really dry

i'm so scared, i feel like i'm going to pass out and die at any moment because of my heart skipping beats

googling the symptoms makes it even worse, i start feeling more dizzy and have to run to the bathroom to splash water on my face

i really can't tell the difference between panic attacks and something severely wrong with me

daily "attacks" have become so common that i am convinced i am dying

and i do not have insurance, and i can't see a doctor, i have no money and there is no way i can seek help at the moment

has any one else felt like this?

Re: currently, please help

Yes! I have felt all of those and I can assure it is all anxiety. If you can't afford to get professional help you could try stepping through the modules on this site http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/reso...cfm?Info_ID=44

A counsellor sent me the link to that website and I have done some modules and found them to be really good.

Re: currently, please help

i do feel for you .

my panic / anxiety attacks seem realted to ill health (or perceived ill health ) It is difficult to convince yourself you aren't dying .

(don't google symptoms!) I find this inevitably makes me worse . I know why you do it .. like me , you are really looking for reassurance . it usually has the opposite effect.

you're doing better than you think . you are getting to work.

hold on in there. i'm sure it will pass xxx

Thread Information