Thread: Watery diarreah (TMI)

Watery diarreah (TMI)

Hi guys, sorry for my million posts over the past couple of days. Things are a bit rough at the moment.

This morning I woke up v early with my baby and immediately took my sertraline and iron tablet on a very empty stomach (I hadn't eaten since yesterday lunchtime due to anxiety and only drank water). 3 hours later I had some coffee and cereal but as soon as I had finished I had to run to the loo and it felt like water was coming out of my bottom (sorry!) I did also pass loose stool. There was nothing otherwise sinister about it.

I just wanted to know if this was due to having taken my meds on an empty stomach? I do have IBS but haven't quite had that sensation before. My tummy feels fine now.

Thanks everyone x

---------- Post added at 15:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

Anyone? I'm having such a bad day today : (

Re: Watery diarreah (TMI)

Button, can you remember that list I posed on that other thread? It had both constipation and Diarrhea on the list as side effects of your iron pills so it is probably just that.

It may have something to do with an empty stomach too.

It is very normal for stools to be all sorts of colours and consistencys, depending on what you have been eating.......I tend to have very loose diarrhea when I am stressed and anxy as well.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Watery diarreah (TMI)

Thank you for responding. My stomach is hurting a bit again and I can tell I'm going to have to go to the loo. I'm just not able to deal with any stomach issues as they are all bowel cancer in my mind : (

Thread Information