Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnant and feeling very Upset......

Re: Pregnant and feeling very Upset......

Awww Col..sending you more hugs Hopefully once you get over the first 3 months when the sickness is worst you will start to feel better and be able to enjoy the pregnancy more. Like you say once you get the baby in your arms You just have to keep thinking ahead to that time. xxx

Col - this will be your 3rd too? I just cant see it happening. I am in such a state - years ago someone told me they could se me with 2 boys - which I have and now I feel im tempting fate by having another

Hello Col, hope you're having a good day. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I feel for you I really do. At the moment I'm really wanting to have a 2nd child but the thing that's holding me back is the worry of feeling like you do now and how I'd cope. (I hope that doesnt sound harsh.) I feel so anxious about being a mum again although I had a good first pregnancy/birth. I'm not sure if I'll cope mentally again though and that is something that worries me.
    Like others have said in their replies; you will start to feel better. In the 2nd trimester with my little girl I felt great and my anxiety levels were the best they'd ever been. Things will get better I promise!

PM anytime!

Ahh guys thanks ever so much. I've been in bed severe nausea for over a week & sick so feel dread. Tisa absolutly get what you mean because I've always fancied having just one more baby & have been put off as you are for obvious reasons ....... Thing is this baby was unplanned, so although completely wanted it wasn't planned so to speak at this moment in time! So im really having to grin and bare this & take one day at a time. I know I'm ever so lucky & feel bad feeling so glum but I think that's because I'm unwell?

Take care xxxxxx

There is nothing worse than feeling sick Col and this is bound to get you down. Hopefully the sickness will pass soon. When is baby due?

Hi Annie, yes the constant nausea funny taste & aversion to foods I normally love is getting me seriously upset. I'm due in November I've got doctors & midwife next week & dreading it as clinical environments get me anxious & I can't afford to loose it at this moment in time! Gosh this is it - no more babies. I know I'll be sooooo happy when it's born &. All over - its getting to that point it's sooo scarey despite doing it twice before it doesn't make me feel any more better or confidant!

thanks Annie xxxx

I think by the time I got to my third I was more scared than with the first! You are right though once you get the baby in your arms it will have all been worthwhile.
    I hope your appointments go well. I don't like clinical environments either. I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday and dreading it!! x

Ladies.

I have bad ectopic heartbeats, which got 20 time worse in pregnancy (which is normal) so I understand how it feels to be anxious. I spent most of my pregnancy feeling stressed etc, but am now the proud mummy to a 10 month old ball of joy. It is hard, and unfortunatly not much I or anyone else can say will change that, but you will get through it and come through smiling. I just wanted to send you hugs and let you know others have been there. Lxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information