Hi all, I'm just sooo sad and feel vile! I've always wanted a baby BUT since I'm a relatively new sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks, I've always been trepidatious about another baby + tooing & frowing over MY career which itself has been somewhat ruined my the start of GAD!!!!

Wasn't going to post about this to be honest as only one person knows I'm pregnant (my brother) at the moment BUT I'm just sooo teary and sunken today! My cars been out of order all last wk, then we had snow and I managed with the help of hubby, a good friend & my brother to cover my daughters school run + I only found out last Monday about my pregnancy! So still waiting for my mechanic to tell me when he's coming to sort car today & this morning got a cab to daughters school and it was the warmest, stuffiest low ceiling taxi, I'd ever been in! The window when I opened it was making an horrendous loud noise! Like it was about to fall out. I felt very off and was gripping the front head rest and when me and my little boy got out at home, I was shaken and upset! It's less than a mile & was like 10 minutes of torture!

I feel quite evil and angry at myself for moaning about being pregnant (quite selfish when I know someone who's been trying everything to conceive for many years) & I'm worried sick I might loose the baby BUT then weirdly worried about the pregnancy and tears and sunken and I feel quite sick and nothing tastes the same & no energy! Scared of having a migraine, scared of fainting even more than ever - just scared to death to be honest then, scared the worry might affect baby?

Ahhhh gosh just don't know what to eat, what to do to take mind of feeling down in dumps. can't shake this feeling AT ALL!

Anyone else like this, Im really at a loss over how I feel!