Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bertie has gone missing

Bertie has gone missing

My four and a half month kitten has gone missing. He went missing last night. Not sure what to do.EJ

Re: Bertie has gone missing

So sorry EJ i do hope someone find him and be back home soon
    Love Petra x

Have you searched drawers, wardrobes etc? One of ours went missing once and turned up fast asleep on a pile of jumpers in the bottom of a wardrobe a couple of days later.

So sorry to hear this, my cat who i absolutely adore went missing for 2 nights last year, i was beside myself and searched everywhere including ditches :-( i eventually found him trapped in an unused garage and had to break in to Free him, have you checked your neighbours garages, sheds etc? I really hope he turns up x x

---------- Post added at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 ----------

I also rang the local vets to see if he had been brought Im and left my contact details incase he was x x

Really feel for you...I remember how upset I was when my adult cat went missing years ago. I hope Bertie has turned up for his breakfast this morning.... If not...

- Firstly I would suggest checking garage and around your neighbourhood AGAIN (you never know).

- Then I would get in touch with the cat protection league in your area and notify them that your kitten is missing (in case anyone has reported a missing kitten to them).

If he still has not shown up after a day or so I would then...

- Print out a description of your kitten (picture too if can) stating when and from where he went missing - asking people to check their garages etc and if they've seen him and post it to houses in the surrounding area. I would suggest putting some of these on the lampposts as well a bit further afield.

Sometimes they just show up...perhaps he was miaowing at the wrong house last night and they've taken him in overnight.

Good luck - let us know how you get on.
    little wren x

I have a fear of losing my burmese cat, but I live in a flat and he stays indoors, but when I leave home with him, I am always so afraid he will get out and either get stolen or stray. Hope you find him soon.

How did he get out? I'm presuming you didn't let him out as that's far too young for him to be going out. Have you searched everywhere in the house as he might be stuck somewhere. My cat Bernie went missing when he was a few months old and I searched the house and couldn't find him. I heard some meowing in the kitchen and he'd got stuck behind a unit.

I really hope you find him, I know I'd be heartbroken if one of mine went missing.

So sorry this has happened EJ on top of the above advice, keep shouting his name too xx

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

Really sorry to hear this EJ, I hope you find him safe and well.

I hope he turns up soon x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information