Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cure,, what a wonderful programme

Max I dont think its worth your time trying to persuade people too much.I know they may find it hard to believe how good the programme is from us saying so.What Ive done is decided to buy the progarmme for people instead, hoping they can validate it.Jon

"You have to live with fear to live without fear!"

Id just like to say everyone is saying that the cure should be for free.But are any cures for any of the illnesses in life for free.Why should this cure be any different!!

I have a lot of imaginary friends who post here too!!!! This is like deja-vu!!! Good old David eh? Good for you mate! Well done, thank you anything else????? It is so scary this panic/depression and anxiety. To firstly realise you are not alone or 'going insane' is a great help. Then to be told it is ok to seek help, that helps a great deal too, then to accept the help/medication or whatever is on offer, will get you a long way, along with understanding what and why these things are happening, it really does come from within, once the fear subsides things improve slowly, if the medicines kick in, things will improve, once the sleep comes, you will cope, etc...(have learnt all of this from NMP) - free of charge, and it does work, trust me!..It is such a shame when people are led to believe these 'courses' do really work...was there not a mention at some stage that 5 people would get this free? I am here, and available..... try me....Am so very sorry if i have offended anyone...Max am so very happy for you, let us know what the course involves, give us a few tips along the way, there are so many of us that would love to hear? Am happy that you have found a way out of this. take care and please do keep in touch. oh by the way...claire weekes? go to the library, her books are very informative... and free!!!

I'm sorry but if I found the 'cure' for my anxiety I would be giving it away for free knowing how crap it is to actually suffer from it, why charge people stupid amounts of money, I bet the money they make from these so called 'cures' are not donated to mental health charities, I expect they go towards paying for the luxurious lives they now lead, it's like saying I have found the cure for a terminal illness but unless you can afford to pay for it then tough you aint having it.

If these people cared they would just ask for the costs of producing the cd's books etc and not charge the huge amounts that they do for something that 9 times out of 10 isn't going to work anyway, like someone said to get over the panic and anxiety comes from within, not from lining someones pockets, ok off my soapbox now.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Id just like to say that Ive got the programme for nicola and julie or juju.So hopefully they will listen to it.And hopefully validate my behaviour of trying to make everyone get it(Im just trying to help).Jon

Hi Max.

I'm really happy for you that you've found something that works. I think the response you got here is because there are some charlatans out there. And also what works for one person may not work for another, in a similar way that meds may work for one person and not another.

Try not to take it personally, I'm sure its not meant that way. This is a place of great advice and support. I know you found something that works for you and wanted to share your good fortune.

Glad you're feeling better. [8D]

Lisa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information