Thread: Isn't this just mentally exhausting for everyone?

Isn't this just mentally exhausting for everyone?

I just feel mentally exhausted, I feel like I can't even argue with anyone anymore, even if I had to, I talk slow and calm because I am mentally exhausted to talk normally, like I used to. This is of course because everyday I am just thinking about my health worries.

If i have an argument with somebody on the phone or a debate, I just feel mentally exhausted the whole day? I can't even do it anymore.

It's like my mind is limited.

It's such a weird feeling?

Re: Isn't this just mentally exhausting for everyone?

Yep I'm so tired of it also. Every day all day I'm going o Mae myself ill I know it ( of course that's if one if the many things I have doesn't get me first)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_1979 View Post
    Yep I'm so tired of it also. Every day all day I'm going o Mae myself ill I know it ( of course that's if one if the many things I have doesn't get me first)
    I agree with you, i'm quite surprised no other people feel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by footballking View Post
    I just feel mentally exhausted, I feel like I can't even argue with anyone anymore, even if I had to, I talk slow and calm because I am mentally exhausted to talk normally, like I used to. This is of course because everyday I am just thinking about my health worries.

If i have an argument with somebody on the phone or a debate, I just feel mentally exhausted the whole day? I can't even do it anymore.

It's like my mind is limited.

It's such a weird feeling?
    I feel like this regularly, I would describe it the same as you , just mental exhaustion, I can't talk on the phone or even think about simple things when I feel like this, all I can do is try and sleep, everything else is just to difficult to do. I don't know why I feel like this, I get terrible brain fog as well, where I struggle to remember simple things. I know how you feel anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by almamatters View Post
    I feel like this regularly, I would describe it the same as you , just mental exhaustion, I can't talk on the phone or even think about simple things when I feel like this, all I can do is try and sleep, everything else is just to difficult to do. I don't know why I feel like this, I get terrible brain fog as well, where I struggle to remember simple things. I know how you feel anyway.
    That's re-assuring to hear. I just think it's too much stress. But it also makes me wonder how I am going to make it in the business world. I'm 20, and i've always wanted to do big things with my life, after my law degree. Now it just seems like I won't be able to.

Awww think positive, you will be able to do big things. I do get to the point were I feel exhausted, to exhausted to even talk, because I feel like it is taking any energy I have left out of me, but it comes, and goes, some days better then others. Hang in there and think positive, it will get better.

It is very tiring. I have good days and bad days though, sometimes it does get too much and all I can do is curl up in bed and sleep. I did used to have big ambitions for my life, I still do, but this problem of health anxiety never allows me to progress in life, it's holding me back so much.

Quote Originally Posted by footballking View Post
    That's re-assuring to hear. I just think it's too much stress. But it also makes me wonder how I am going to make it in the business world. I'm 20, and i've always wanted to do big things with my life, after my law degree. Now it just seems like I won't be able to.
    I agree , stress and worry are definitely culprits as far as I am concerned, mine is always worse if I have nothing to do, if I can keep occupied it helps.
    You will get there footballking, things do get better.

Yep, I get exactly what your saying. I don't even have the mental energy to have conversations half the time now, If I do I stutter or say random words that don't make any sense or that don't fit in the sentence im saying. In the end I just give up and would rather not talk. My memory is useless. Just have no energy for anything where you need to use any sort of brain power.

Going through the exact same thing. An animated phone conversation now makes me feel breathless and panicky :-(

Thread Information