Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bio Brain Center

Re: Bio Brain Center

Yeah I see what you are all saying. And thanks for the information regarding Patrick Holford. That has slightly changed my mind to be honest.

The thing is, I really really want my neurotransmitter levels tested. I REALLY want them tested. Something is up. Last night from 6pm till 8:30pm I cried the most intense cry I have ever done in my life. I couldn't stop. I just was curled up in the tightest ball ever, gripping the side of the bed so tightly, wailing with my face down against the pillow. I've never felt so low in my entire life.

I need some other intervention. P'docs just want to pump me full of very potent drugs which may or may not work, but having to do so to sort out the damage I've had of coming off 11 years of SSRI medications.
    I don't like being back on these drugs. I feel the horrible side effects constantly.

If anyone else can find or suggest something then I really am all ears! But I really really want my serotonin levels tested.

I need some other help right now.

Thanks Clio but you can't get it done in this country! Even the Brain Bio center has to send the samples to the Netherlands! :(

I tend to agree that after reading the info on the web site it is like all things that promise to give instant cures, years ago when I was in the throws of major health problems, anxiety, panic,anorexia(wasn't called that then) and imagined illnesses, I was sent to see a psychologists and a nutritionalist,both were really helpful in their own way but the best thing I did at the time was to join a yoga group, only went for 3 months but it was amazing how much it helped, even after all this time I still remember some of it.
    Vitamins are also great, I take them for a while and feel better then I forget but here is a link to a great info site, hope it helps if only a little.
    If these companies are that good their practices would be available some where on the NHS as like previous poster said it would save them a fortune.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/24...sness-anxiety/

Thanks for the reply.

I do already take these vitamins as well as Omega three fish oils, magnesium, zinc, selenium etc.

To no apparent avail just yet. I have also started juicing fruits and vegetables each day on top of my healthy meals.

I still am adamant my neurotransmitters are to blame and I'm willing to put my money on the line to prove it to myself and the psycs and doctors who don't care about my damage and just want to continue to drug me up and mess around with my other neurotransmitters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information