Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: running time and fundraising... again! :D

running time and fundraising... again! :D

hello you lovely people! for thos of you that dont know i am the son of bluesparkle and its that time of year again where i dig out and put on my running shoes (fair weather running i believe they call it) and put my self through gruelling challenges now i dont know if any of you remember but not so long ago i ran the portsmouth half marathon in 2 hours 14 raising money for NMP
    well i thought this time i would up the stakes, so in just under 3 weeks i will be pounding 26.2 miles of pavements paths and tracks of north dorset in the blackmore vale north dorset village marathon all to raise money for NMP and http://www.dmdfund.org/
    again as last time we will sort a way for you all to be able to sponser me and ted if you so wish i know money times are tough for every one but every little helps and its all for a great cause so keep your eyes peeled for updates!
    i will be running with ted again there will be pictures of me and ted training and on race day feel free to leave messages of support for me and for ted as this is our first full marathon and my biggest challenge yet!

Re: running time and fundraising... again! :D

Tom

Thank You so much for doing this again to raise funds for NMP.

It is really very kind of you (and Ted of course).

Good luck with the training and keep us updated.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi Nicola,
    it is my absolute pleasure, i know how much this place means to someone very very close to me its an honour to be able to help and keep this amazing place up and running but dont thank me, thank the guys that sponser i plan on using this thread as a bit of a diary before and after and i hope we can raise as much if not more than we did last time

fair play to you, i used to be a long distance runner,i used to be able to do half marathon in1 hour and 24 minutes,before i broke my back,i'd have loved to have done it with you. so big congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeroo View Post
    fair play to you, i used to be a long distance runner,i used to be able to do half marathon in1 hour and 24 minutes,before i broke my back,i'd have loved to have done it with you. so big congrats.
    thanks buckeroo i did my half marathon with out any training which was a bit of a silly move haha thanks for the support! be sure to follow mine and teds journey

will do, half marathon is a bloody long way to go without any training.lol, best of luck to you.

well day to of the three week lead up 10k (6.2 miles) destroyed in just under 45 minutes i think on race day im going to have to slow that down if i want to make the full 26.2 but its all good for the cardio... tomorrow for day three i will be doing about the same distance and then thursday will be a longer distance of about 12-13 miles

Sponsorship

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate <<<< you can now sponser me via paypal right here and leave your messages of support for me and ted below thank you!!

hello you lovely people! for thos of you that dont know i am the son of bluesparkle and its that time of year again where i dig out and put on my running shoes (fair weather running i believe they call it) and put my self through gruelling challenges now i dont know if any of you remember but not so long ago i ran the portsmouth half marathon in 2 hours 14 raising money for NMP
    well i thought this time i would up the stakes, so in just under 3 weeks i will be pounding 26.2 miles of pavements paths and tracks of north dorset in the blackmore vale north dorset village marathon all to raise money for NMP and http://www.dmdfund.org/
    again as last time we will sort a way for you all to be able to sponser me and ted if you so wish i know money times are tough for every one but every little helps and its all for a great cause so keep your eyes peeled for updates!
    i will be running with ted again there will be pictures of me and ted training and on race day feel free to leave messages of support for me and for ted as this is our first full marathon and my biggest challenge yet!
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 30-04-13 at 20:45.

if your on facebook and want to follow my journey check out this! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toms-...0515584?ref=hl

Re: Sponsorship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information