Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
It's a case of two phil's in one head here. One phil gets married and keeps wanted to do stuff. The other phil would surely not see the point in this as all such things already exist inside the mind therefore can be experienced without all the hassle.

You can only go so far with this theme, then you have to use other strategies. Time is better spent working on being more in the moment and accepting of the world around you rather than trying to tick it off on a list and use it as some form of social ladder.
Yes it’s like having two minds

In one I continue as if I have no ocd or anxiety. On the other hand I have all these existential thoughts.

My fear is my mind is not my own? How do I know I am me? I just don’t feel like me anymore since I had these thoughts I worry all my thoughts are controlled. I admit it’s easier to accept life as we know it but I have been going down the rabbit hole with conspiracies about moon landings to other stuff my head always says what if and I believe it. I can’t be sure what life is all about. I mean do sway more with the fact people do exist however my worry is free will how much control we really have? Can I really cure my ocd?