If you’re writing here asking how to get over solipsism...then you already don’t believe what you are thinking. If you truly believed it then writing here would be pointless because you would just be talking to your self.

Maybe try to question what about solipsism scares you the most? it’s possible it has roots in another fear. I’ve noticed that in my self.

Also solipsism just means “we can’t prove anything” not that everything is fake just that nothing can be proven. It’s literally just a theory. Chances are everyone lives the same existence as you and thinks the same things about it as you, but you don’t know that because you can only be you. No one here can help because if it’s just in your head anyway then why believe?

I think the only thing you can do with this is not think about it, just assume everything’s real and move on. Chose to believe that, if it’s not real anyway you might as well pretend.

I find it helps to play into it, when I get a thought about it I’m like “yeah cool so this is my imagination, wow I’m pretty funny” (for example if you’re watching a funny show or something) just play around with it. Nothing else you can do.