Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone overcome Solipsism ocd?

Re: Has anyone overcome Solipsism ocd?

Quote Originally Posted by Dying_Swan View Post
    Great post Terry. Phil, it's really worth reading and digesting what Terry has said. You'll never have certainty on this.
    Yes the problem is all these thoughts of existence give me a headache and I feel stressed and anxious I’m on holiday but feel like that due to the thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Yes the problem is all these thoughts of existence give me a headache and I feel stressed and anxious I’m on holiday but feel like that due to the thoughts?
    "Yes the problem is all these thoughts of existence give me a headache and I feel stressed and anxious I’m on holiday but feel like that due to the thoughts."
    There... fixed that for you

Positive thoughts

"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So how can I get over these Solipsism, free will, mind controlled, existence why I’m here questions? Problem is they go away for a few months and they pop back up?

By accepting that they are just a bore. Worry about something worth worrying about....

So how can I get over these Solipsism, free will, mind controlled, existence why I’m here questions? Problem is they go away for a few months and they pop back up?
    To circle back around again... Real. Life. Professional. Help. (I know... can't afford it, never helps etc. etc.)....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Read what Terry has written on the previous page about challenging and accepting.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I studied this and other philosophical "ideas" many years ago and it all leads to more questions relating to the nature, essence and fabric of our perceived "reality".

Such models of thought and philosophies must be studied in an empirical and detached fashion, without anxiety and fear, otherwise losing touch with "reality" becomes a danger, especially for someone who has mental health problems already.

I believe I have warned you before about jumping into such rabbit holes but you won't let this go

The only solution is not to enter in the first place - because there is no exit.

Never Surrender, Comrade

By working on it?

Why ask that question again when we have just spent the last page or so answering it? And many pages before that answering it when you've asked then? Are you wanting opinions other than those who have posted?

(thanks Swan )

Watching the news tonight it went quiet during a report sound cut out and it played the interview then someone came over and said “keep talking” the voice was the same as the tv presenter doing the news (was local news)

Proper Trueman show moment isn’t it? Also I often worry Coronavirus is a ploy to make me appetite life more as I often moan about how I would like to travel further. For some time I have worried nobody exists and life is all in the mind. Anybody any thoughts?

If nobody exists you won't catch coronavirus..unless you catch it off yourself of course

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread Information