Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: out like a light slept like a log.

out like a light slept like a log.

Jesu..ill have to get the name of the new meds im on today..but i had it yesterday 12pm for a trial run in the center..and was tired all day and all night heavy..felt sedated and a bit numb..but the tirednes was so heavy i went to bed just after 10 pm i could have went earlyer if i didnt have a noesy house..anyway i got into bed took my 100 mg of trazadone..and dont remember a thing..i dodnt wake untill 5.30 this morning and that was only because my sisters sons alarm going off from 5am..
    My sister asked me this morning if i heard there noise last night after i went to bed..i said no..she said she droped a plate and it smashed she said the doors were being banged all night....I heard nothing...i feel lighter today in myself....so my new meds i took yesterday that was pulling me down all day..will be taken at night..so god knows how much sleep its going to give me tonight when i take for the first time before bed....im in my travel lodge tonight and am looking forward to a peicful evening and a hot bath and take my meds and have a good evening meal out...if i get as much sleep as my body needs..ill be a sleep for hrs and hrs..fingers crossed.

Re: out like a light slept like a log.

Greg I can't tell you how pleased I am that things are starting to work out for you at long last. Once you catch up on your sleep you will be able to think clearer and cope with all the other things better. Enjoy your stay at the Travel lodge tonight

Thanks Annie..its like a little adventure tonight..a bit of luxure for once...how have you been keeping yourself..

Hi Greg,

Brilliant news! What's your new med called?
    They did say you can take it with your trazadone didn't they?

Bet your excited about your adventure tonight, be careful Greg if your having a beer?
    Then another night away on Sat at your mum's place,that's like a hotel room as well.

Take care xx

Great to hear it - I always feel better the dasy after I give in and take a Zopiclone for a really solid night's sleep, and my sleep problems are nothing like yours. So pleased for you.

Well ..yes its a little adventure for me tonight...and the medication im on is olanzapine 5mg....its only 1 i had yesterday in the day and you read the results..so tonight on the full 5 and my upped trazadone from 50mg to 100mg..and Clio it will only be 1 bottle of cider..thats just one pint..tonight and the same tomorow..so im sure ill be ok....So another heavy night sleep tonight and tomorow would be greeeeeeeat.

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Thanks James..i had those Zopiclone for many weeks before...but now if im strugling,uptill i was taking this new med...I would take a 20 mg tamazapam..worked brilliant..
    I just hope this sedated efect lasts on these drugs..i really do..because trazadone used to do this.and then it just stoped and i was back not sleeping again...so fingers are really crossed

I have slept a bit better the last 2 nights. I still woke a few times but at least I got to sleep again. Makes the day so much better when you can get some sleep on a night. Enjoy the weekend Greg

Good to hear Annie...hope you get more sleep yourself..I hope you have a good weekend to..take care

Thanks Greg

Greg,

I was only asking because I didn't want you to over sedated yourself hope you wasn't offended.

My psych was going to give me olanzapine the next drug as an add on 2.5mg think she was giving them me for sleep,but that got bit better so will pass on it for now.

Chill out tonight and make the most of the peace and quite. what time you checking in.
    Last edited by clio51; 19-04-13 at 17:09.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information