Hey, I've been suffering with anxiety for the past 8 years on and off and this is my fourth bout of bad anxiety. It started with changing to a new job which effected my confidence and then being with a guy I wasn't sure I wanted to be with. Now he makes me anxious and he was a good friend for 8 years so I've had to discontinue contact for now. I had anxiety about guys anyway from having past anxious experiences like having a panic attack around an ex bf then couldn't be around him anymore and got obsessional thoughts about him which I tend to get with any man I get involved with and the anxiety starts with all the what ifs. My anxiety has gotten so bad the last 6 weeks.im off work,can't hold good down and can't eat. I've lost quite a bit of weight already. I get panicky all the time. The mornings are horrible I always wake up panicky. I'm on trazapam for helping me get to sleep otherwise I would be pacing the house all night. I went out today with my mum to go to the shops and I had to come out the shop cuz started feeling really panicky. I can't be in shops atm.ive now given myself a food phobia as everytime I eat I throw it back up so now I'm scared of eating.i can't even look at food without wanting to be sick. I took and overdose on thurs as its all just getting too much.i feel like I'm going mad. I was on cymbalta for a month but have been cold turkey for 4 days cuz when I took my overdose the paramedics took my meds away.i have the docs Tomoz to go back on them. I'm so scared I'm not going to get better :( I'm seeing a cbt counceller but only seen her twice so far. I don't no how I'm going to get through this.i really could do with some advice and kind words of support.xxx