I was diagnosed with social anxiety 6 years ago, and over the past 2/3 years I've had a good grip on it and haven't had many (if any) serious issues with dealing with it

At the beginning of this year, my fiance broke up with me suddenly & completely cut me out of his life whilst giving me mixed signals about getting back together one day...my family dog of 14 years passed away, and my mom & little brother moved to Arabia to be with my step dad, which meant that I had to move house to live with my grandmother as my dad lives at the opposite end of the country...

I've heard that other people's generalized anxiety can be caused by sudden stress/trauma so I wonder if that may be it?

My symptoms are completely different to what I experienced with social anxiety. I would be in bed or in the shower & suddenly not be able to breathe properly & gasp for breath, I'd get abdominal cramping and nausea, chest pains & heart palpitations, as well as my lips going numb/tingly after I'd recovered from a panic attack. i've also become incredibly terrified of pain & death, and I'm too afraid to go out by myself in case something happens to me, I've even cut meat out of my diet in case I get food poisoning and have to go into hospital

I know this is probably very vague, but I'd really appreciate some answers or some reassurance about this :(