Ok

Since being 18 years old my first Job was at Comet as a salesman, I was so nervous I could not easily fill in the sales orders. I was clumsy and generally felt uncomfortable. Surprisingly I followed in my fathers footsteps and became my own boss. I have to say I was not very good as an entrepreneur and have never made a lot of money but the drive to keep working for myself was so strong that I kept going. So to cut a long story short I made sufficient to keep a reasonable standard of life and my head above water. But lurking underneath was the real knowledge of why I was self employed, I had social anxiety. I only recently realised this as now I live in part of the country where my skills are not in demand and I really feel I need to supplement my income. Any how I applied for a few jobs but have no past job experience as I have worked for myself for the last 26 years. This apart the idea of working with someone puts the fear of god into me. I would be afraid to work with people for the first few weeks. Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Me