Hi I am new to this but I just don't know who else to turn to to try to get some advice or answers. I have been on cymbalta 30mg for three months and it seemed to be working fine except for some mood swings, I seen a psych for the first time and they wanted me to change my meds. So she had me take 50mg of zoloft along with the cymbalta for three days then drop the cymbalta and just take the zoloft. While that didnt work out I was more depressed then ever and couldnt get out of bed,so I stopped the zoloft and went back on the cymbalta. This was three days ago and today is the first day I am able to function and feel decent, the psch now has me starting 10mg of citalopram along with the cymbalta for two days then going up to 20mg of citalopram with the cymbalta till Monday and to call and see how it is going. Is there anyone out there that is on both of these meds? I am scared that once I take the cita that my good mood and feeling better will disappear and I will be back to being depressed. I am also scared that come monday she will take me off the cymbalta and just have me on the 20mg of cita, will that be enough and will I go through withdrawl from the cymbalta? Sorry for so many questions I just have all this bottled up inside me and dont know what to do...