Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heart palps

Re: heart palps

Your doing really well going to college and having a 6 year old to look after. I have a nearly two year old and on my own I know how tough it is trying to juggle everything x

It certainly is :-)
    Being alone with a toddler must be very challenging, especially when you are having palpitations!

Heres to us both overcoming this B-) x

Heart palps have come back and it feels like im not breathing well :-(
    Theres like sudden thumps in my throat

I'm having a lot of 'heart issues' atm. I'm going through a massive amount of stress with two small kiddies on my own and had a clear ECG etc and all my dr says is its anxiety.
    But my symptoms this time are more severe than they have been before and different. And when I went to see her last time she just said she was so confident it was stress she didn't need to even examine me.
    I'm a mess really.

Sorry your having this aswell im a single parent aswell to a two year old and under alot of stress I can just imagine what its like on own with two.

Thanks. I just feel like their life is passing me by and I don't spend enough quality time with them for this heart fear.
    I'm worried about a burning now in my centre chest which the dr says is just muscular but its there most of the time :(

Hi
    My doctor has always been really good about my palps whenever I go to him about them (I get them on and off). He tells me that both he and his wife suffer with them, except with his wife they only show up on a monitor, but he gets them where he can feel them like alot of us do, and he's never bothered about them...that always makes me feel better about mine

---------- Post added at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Ive just read what you said also about the 'thumps' in your throat. That could be because we have a large pulse point there and when your heart misses beats or flutters you can feel it in the various pulse points in your body. Its a scary feeling and although the doctors tell us its nothing to worry about, its very uncomfortable. I hope you feel better soon x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information